| Welcome to the Section 11 U16 & U19 Gaming Circuit.
Attention all Referees and Coaches
Please note: The return to Play guidelines may vary from Region to Region. Please check with the hosting Region BEFORE your game regarding their specific Return to Play Guidelines.
Be sure to check your schedule, before each of your games, to verify venue and time.
- For the Safety of our players, game officials and spectators and in accordance with AYSO National Policy, NO DOGS or PETS are to be present at any AYSO Match, except for properly identified service animals.
- Please be respectful and courteous at all matches and please clean up when you leave any match, whether home or away.
- All questions should go through your Coach or Program Manager.
- All Coaches and Players must be registered and approved to coach/play by your Regional Commissioner.
- Coaches are required to administer their own safety check of player equipment, including a shirt with a number on it, shin guards, and proper cleats.
- AYSO Registration and Concussion Forms MUST be made available, if requested to the game officals.
- Proper lineup cards with name and number for each registered player must be given to the game official, prior to the game being played.
- A maximum of 2 coaches shall be allowed to instruct their players during the game.
- Parents and spectators are only able to cheer for both teams and may NOT make any comments to the game officials or to opposing players or parents.
Have a Great Season!